Support The Haven
The Unforgotten Haven is supported entirely by donations. Any donation (no matter how small) helps us carry out our mission. Please know that 100% of your donation supports the Haven's activities and benefits the less fortunate.
Latest News and Updates
Our Facebook Feed
Many things have changed due to COVID-19. The Unforgotten Haven has had to change as well. Here's the latest info.
- Free Thanksgiving Food Event: Monday, November 23 from 1 pm to 3 pm at the Haven. Free food for Thanksgiving for those in need. Click link for details.
- Free Christmas Shop: Saturday, December 19 from 8 am - 12 pm at the Haven. Free toys for those in need. Click link for details.
- Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving sides and frozen turkeys are now being accepted. You can drop off during our open hours, which are listed at the bottom of this page. We're also raising funds to purchase Thanksgiving hoagies for the homeless.
- Donations Needed. We're converting our building into a food pantry for people in need. We need donations for our food pantry, including non-perishable food, bottled water, toilet paper, paper towels, toiletries (including feminine items), baby food, diapers, wipes, and formula. More details on needed items can be found HERE.
- Open Hours. We are open on Saturdays (8am-12pm), Mondays (10am-12pm and 6pm-8:30pm), Tuesdays (4pm-7pm), and Wednesdays (10am-12pm and 4pm-7pm). If you drop off donations, please wear a face mask and practice social distancing. You can also also mail donations to: Michele Gambone, Unforgotten Haven, 528 Highland Ave., Westville NJ 08093.
- Fundraisers. We have been running a series of fundraisers that serve two purposes: distributing food to the homeless and supporting small businesses hit hard by COVID-19. You can find information on our latest fundraising project on our Facebook Page.
- Projects On Hold. The Snack Packs for Chemo project has been put on hold due to COVID. This project will resume when we are allowed to do so.