Support The Haven
The Unforgotten Haven is supported entirely by donations. Any donation (no matter how small) helps us carry out our mission. Please know that 100% of your donation supports the Haven's activities and benefits the less fortunate.
Latest News and Updates
Our Facebook Feed
Many things have changed due to COVID-19. The Unforgotten Haven has had to change as well. Here's the latest info.
- Projects On Hold. The Snack Packs for Chemo project has been put on hold due to COVID. This project will resume when we are allowed to do so.
- Something Borrowed Boutique Liquidation. We are closing our Something Borrowed Boutique and liquidating the dresses. Our final liquidation event will be October 24 from 10am to 1pm at Jersey Life Wesleyan Church. Dresses, shoes, make-up, and purses available for $20 donation. CASH ONLY! All proceeds will support our other projects. See event details here.
- Donations Needed. We are converting our building to act as a food pantry for people in need. As such, we need donations for our food pantry, including non-perishable foods, toiletries (including feminine items), baby food, diapers, wipes, and formula. More details on needed items can be found HERE.
- Limited Open Hours. We have limited open hours on Saturdays (8am-12pm) and Wednesdays (10am-12pm and 4pm-7pm). If you drop off donations, please wear a face mask and practice social distancing. You can also also mail donations to: Michele Gambone, Unforgotten Haven, 528 Highland Ave., Westville NJ 08093.
- Fundraisers. We have been running a series of fundraisers that serve two purposes: distributing food to the homeless and supporting small businesses hit hard by COVID-19. You can find information on our latest fundraiser HERE.