Getting Help


If you or someone you know needs help, please reach out to us. We’ll work with you to get the help you need. If we cannot help, we’ll put you in contact with other organizations.

We allow people in need to “shop” for free groceries once a month during open hours. (However, we do not allow for pantry shopping on Saturdays. Please come to shop in the pantry during our other open hours.)  We also give away baby items to people in need.

Anyone receiving help must register with the Unforgotten Haven. Please read the requirements below and then click on the Registration Form for Getting Help button below.

  • Show a state photo ID or driver’s license with a current address (cannot be expired). If the address is not current on the ID or if you’re using a passport, you will also need to show a utility bill dated within the past 2 months that has the same name and address on it. You may also go online to the DMV and change your address and they will send you a letter. You can bring this letter with you as proof of your current address.
  • If baby items are needed, you must show either the original birth certificate OR hospital discharge papers.
  • Foster parents in need of baby items must show the State Placement paperwork WITH the raised seal.
  • No pictures on the phone will be accepted.
  • ID must be presented every time you are receiving help from the Haven.
  • If you are currently homeless and living in a hotel, a receipt from the hotel with name and room number is required. If you are living in a vehicle, information about who resides in the vehicle and a driver’s license number. If you are not in a vehicle or at a physical address, county information of your location is required.
  • If receiving a birthday bag, a child’s birth certificate is required.
  • Free shopping is limited to every 30 days, per household.
  • Pop up events and on Saturdays, specialty meals, as well as pastries and breads are available. Availability is posted on our Facebook page. These specialty events are not part of the 30 day, per household requirement.

Contacting The Unforgotten Haven

The Unforgotten Haven is run by volunteers who work full-time jobs. We try to respond to messages as quickly as possible. Please reach out to us using the methods below, and we will get back to you as soon possible. Thank you for understanding and patience.

E-Mail (include a phone number):

Message Us on Facebook: