If you or your group would like to like to sign-up to make 150 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for distribution via our Homeless Outreach Initiative, please click on the link below to sign-up for a specific week. Instructions are listed below:
PB& J Sign-Up Link:
- You may use any type of peanut butter, jelly or bread.
- Please pack the sandwiches in brown bags. If possible, please decorate the brown bags with inspirational messages. (It really does brighten someones’s day!)
- Please use peanut butter on both sides of the bread to prevent the jelly from making the bread soggy.
- Please include a snack such as Peanut Butter Crackers, Breakfast Bar, Chips, etc.
- If you would like to add bottled water or juice boxes, that would be great. However, please don’t put these items in the brown bags as they smash the sandwiches.
- Please take pictures and inbox them to us on our Facebook Page. They will be posted with a Thank You so please get permission if it is children making them.
- All lunches to be made on Friday and delivered to us on Saturday at 8:00 a.m. so we can get them out to The Homeless Outreach Initiative to be distributed right away.
- We cannot tell you how much bread, peanut butter and jelly will be needed as everything comes in different sizes plus each person uses different amounts.