PB&J Sign Up Information
If you or your group would like to like to sign-up to make 150 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for distribution via our Homeless Outreach Initiative, please click on the button below to sign-up for a specific week. Please read instructions completely before signing up.
- You may use any type of peanut butter, jelly or bread.
- Please use peanut butter on both sides of the bread to prevent the jelly from making the bread soggy.
- Please put the finished sandwiches inside a plastic sandwich bag to keep them fresh.
- Please include a snack such as Peanut Butter Crackers, Breakfast Bar, Chips, etc.
- If you would like to add bottled water or juice boxes, that would be great. However, please don’t put these items in the brown bags as they smash the sandwiches.
- Please pack the sandwiches and snacks in brown bags. If possible, please decorate the brown bags with inspirational messages. (It really does brighten someones' day!)
- Please take pictures and inbox them to us on our Facebook Page. They will be posted with a Thank You so please get permission if it is children making them.
- All lunches to be made on Friday and delivered to us on Saturday at 8:00 a.m. so we can get them out to The Homeless Outreach Initiative to be distributed right away.
- We cannot tell you how much bread, peanut butter and jelly will be needed as everything comes in different sizes plus each person uses different amounts.
The Unforgotten Haven
100 South Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(We are located directly across from Chew’s Florist)